FIVB World Tour Finals 2021 - Sardinia
6-10 October 2021
Training Court booking:
online booking can be made at: https://fivb.beachcourts.net/
Each team is entitled to book 90 minutes per session per day.
Teams can also book the training courts at Info Desk.
Contact person for booking:
Name: Pier Paolo Murgioni
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile number: +3495936442
COVID-19 Guidelines: LINK (Updated on 17/09/2021 - 19:00 CET Time)
Before Travel - Entry Requirements
1. All individuals are required to verify if they need any entry document as Visa and/or Entry Exemption to enter Italy. An official invitation letter and/or Entry Exemption will be provided, upon request, by Federazione Italiana Pallavolo – FIPAV (National Federation). Required information must be shared no later than September 6th, 2021 through the registration platform (See travel section, Question 1). If you have any doubt, please contact email@example.com . The required information to be completed in the registration platform are:
• Passport information
o First name
o Last name
o Passport number
o Passport issue date
o Passport expiry date
• Function (e.g.: athlete / coach / scout)
2. Individual liability release waiver must be delivered during the preliminary inquiry (athletes and team staff) on the absence of symptoms for at least 14 days per delegate. Liability waiver link
Other important information
1. Teams will be allowed maximum 2 team staff per team
2. Organizer will be responsible for the hotel booking of all participants. Travel information must be input in the registration platform so organizer can book the hotel rooms accordingly.
• Athletes will have their hotel covered from October 5th until the day after their elimination
• Team staff will be responsible for covering their accommodation at the hotel booked by the organizer
3. All participants will be required to perform a PCR test before arriving in Italy and will perform a 2nd PCR test upon arrival at the official hotel. Both tests are also mandatory for participants currently living in Italy.
4. Covid-19 PCR test results will be delivered maximum in 6 hours. Please make sure that your arrival time/date will allow you to get tested before your first participation in the competition.
Further Covid-19 Guidelines and testing schedule will be shared during the week of 06/09.
For event schedule see link below