- Brazil and Poland have met 62 times at major world level tournaments (FIVB Volleyball Nations League, Olympic Games, FIVB Volleyball World Championship, FIVB Volleyball World Cup, FIVB Volleyball World League and FIVB Volleyball World Grand Champions Cup). Brazil won 41 matches and Poland 21.
- Brazil beat Poland 3-0 in on 11 June in this 2021 VNL. It is the only straight-sets loss for Poland in the 2021 VNL.
- Poland grabbed bronze in the 2019 VNL by beating Brazil 3-0 in the third-place match.
- These nations met three times in major world level tournament finals, all in World Championships. Brazil won in 2006 (3-0), Poland in 2014 (3-1) and 2018 (3-0).
- Brazil became champions at the most recent Olympic Games (2016), World Cup (2019) and Grand Champions Cup (2017). Poland are the reigning world champions. They won the 2018 World Championship after a 3-0 win in the final against Brazil.
- Brazil and Poland met for the first time at a major world level tournament in the 1960 World Championship final round. Poland won that match 3-2 and finished fourth, while Brazil finished fifth.