- The FIVB published its guidelines to help Continental Confederations and National Federations create a safe environment to restart beach volleyball activities, but only if permitted by local health and government authorities. The guidelines can be found here.
- An event specific hygiene protocols will be provided along with the Events Regulations at -30 days prior to the start of the tournament to be diligent respected by all participating members.
- A head of delegation must be appointed to travel with athletes who have not yet reached legal age;
- The organizer will bear the costs of board & lodging for all the athletes in the Main Draw;
- The participating teams of the qualification tournament (or entered to fill the roster or as reserve teams) should bear all the costs related to board & lodging;
- Each NF is responsible for the international travel of their teams and head of delegation;
- The participating teams are requested to start well in advance the visa procedures (if any) and travel arrangements to avoid any inconvenience and to inform the FIVB in case of difficulties. The contacts are the following:
Thailand Volleyball Federation
President: Mr. Somporn CHAIBANGYANG
Mr. Jaksuwan TOCHAROEN
Coaches will receive an accreditation only if the dedicated form will be sent by the participating NFs in due time to the organizers concerned.
Note: The FIVB and the organizers reserve the rights to amend the information featured in this document when issuing the Handbook and the Event’s Regulations and confirmed teams’ list (-30 days prior the event).